From the website:
"The Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives is committed to preserving a documentary heritage of the religious, organizational, economic, cultural, personal, social and family life of American Jewry.
The Archives was founded by the late Dr. Jacob Rader Marcus in 1947 in the aftermath of World War II and the Holocaust. It was created at a time when the Jews of America, now the largest and best educated Jewish community in history, faced the awesome responsibility of preserving the continuity of Jewish life and learning. For over a half century, the American Jewish Archives has been preserving American Jewish history and imparting it to the next generation.
The Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives, located on the Cincinnati campus of Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion, houses over ten million pages of documentation. It contains nearly 8,000 linear feet of archives, manuscripts, nearprint materials, photographs, audio and video tapes, microfilm, and genealogical materials."
To search in the AJA collections you can consult the AJA Online Catalog
See this page for the digital version of the American Jewish Archives Journal (AJAJ).